Please read the following for our full terms and conditions of boarding.
Boarding fees can be paid either on drop off or pick up.
This can be paid by Cash, EFTPOS, Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or Union Pay) and also Bartercard.
Sorry we do not accept cheques.
Our drop off and pick up times are:
Monday to Friday 8.30am-12.30pm and 3.00pm-6.00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 8.30am-10.30am and 4.00pm-6.00pm
ANZAC Day 4.00pm-6.00pm only
We are closed for drop offs and pickups Good Friday, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
We use the Royal Canin range of dry food. We also have Whiskas and fresh pet meat available. We can also supply Black Hawk Grain-Free dry food, if required. If your cat is on a prescription diet you will need to supply this yourself.
· Cats must have a Current Vaccination. They must be protected against feline enteritis, rhinotracheitis and calicivirus. If vaccination needs to be updated this must be completed at least 10 days before arrival. If you cat does not have a current vaccination or you choose not to vaccinate your cat, please contact us for options as we do have quarantine accommodation.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR CATS VACCINATION BOOKLET WITH YOU
· Worming and flea control procedures must be current. Any cat found to have parasites present will be treated and charged accordingly.
· All boarding fees are charged at the full daily rate starting on the day of arrival and everyday thereafter including day of departure. All Garden-View and West-Wing units have a minimum charge of 2 days and our Platinum and Deluxe Suites have a minimum charge of 4 days.
· For all bookings between 10 December and 15 January the minimum charge is 7 days. A deposit will be required to secure your booking.
· Due to the demand for accommodation, we reserve the right to charge for the days you have booked even if you collect your pet before due date or drop off later.
· Our policy is to call a vet at the owner’s expense if it is considered necessary and act on their advice. It is taken that by leaving your pet in our care that this is what you would request.
· All cats must be brought into the cattery must be in a secure cage or on a harness. Cardboard cat boxes are not recommended!
· All male cats over the age of 8 months must be neutered.
· Please appreciate that we do have set hours. We will only open the cattery outside of these hours at our discretion.
· Our facilities and management practices are maintained at a very high standard. Therefore, the very best of professional care and expertise will be given to your pet. However, we accept no responsibility for illness, injury, death or loss for any reason whatsoever.
· Grooming – we will endeavour to brush your cat daily, if tolerated. We do not provide professional grooming services, this must be arranged privately if you wish your cat to be groomed.
· We reserve the right to make suitable arrangements for any pet left in our care 14 days after the due collection date if no contact is made by the owners or owner’s agent. All unpaid accounts will incur late payment fees and collection costs.
· In agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you understand that photos of your cat/s may feature on our Facebook page or Website. Please advise if you do not want your cat featured.
· We reserve the right to amend our prices and Terms & Conditions at any time as considered necessary.