Let Us Tend to Your Cat Boarding Needs in Christchurch
Do you need a cat boarding location in Christchurch? Turn to the trusted professionals at Riverside Cattery to provide your cat with a secure and comfortable environment. Our team of cat lovers ensures that your pet is content.
The Importance of Our Boarding Facilities for Cats in Christchurch
We believe that our deluxe cat boarding options in Christchurch are essential for the following reasons:
- Gives you peace of mind to go on holiday: Going away with your family should be a relaxing time. We understand that your furry friend cannot always travel with you, so we provide you with a safe location where your cat is well looked after.
- Immediate access to a vet: Accidents or sickness can happen at a moment’s notice which is why our boarding facilities for cats in Christchurch has a vet available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please let us know if your pet has any health issues so we can cater to them appropriately.
- Spotless units: We understand that part of helping your cat feel comfortable at our facility is making sure that their room is cleaned routinely. Our staff keeps litter scooped and the environment immaculate ensuring your cat never feels out of place.
What You Can Expect from Riverside Cattery Regarding Deluxe Cat Board in Christchurch
Our team takes the responsibility of caring for your cat seriously during their stay with us. Here is what you can always anticipate when you use one of our cat boarding kennels in Christchurch:
- Beautiful accommodation: Our luxury pet boarding options in Christchurch will make any cat feel pampered. We offer lodgings for cats of all ages including those that are older or have issues getting around. The units are large to give your cat space to explore but cosy enough for felines to feel at ease during their stay.
- Extended booking options: We are happy to work around your boarding needs. It’s important to remember that a deposit may be required depending on the number of days your cat is with us. Please, make sure to speak to a member of our team about minimum stay requirements for different units.
- Lodgings for multiple cats: Do you have more than one cat? No problem! We understand that your cats can feel stressed being away from you so keeping them together is essential. Our units are suitable for at least two cats with the option to house up to four cats in our larger suites. Don’t forget to contact us as soon as possible to confirm that the unit you need is available.
Why Riverside Cattery is Cost Effective
Riverside Cattery works to remove the stigma often associated with cat kennels. We offer our clients a variety of affordable options including luxury suites that feature toys, beds, and areas for your cat to run around. We pay close attention to their care to make sure your cat feels as though they never left home.
To utilise our cat boarding units in Christchurch, use our convenient contact page to reach us.